Cloverdale is located in the picturesque Alexander Valley wine region of Sonoma County. With good proximity to urban centers (30 miles north of Santa Rosa and within easy driving distance to Marin County/San Francisco and north to Arcata/Eureka), Cloverdale is evolving as a smart growth city with small town charm.
An Exceptional Place To Live
The city proper covers 2.7 square miles with a population of approximately 11,032 (5 mile radius) and is surrounded by oak-studded rolling hills, outstanding recreational opportunities, wineries, vineyards and small farms.
• Walkable and bikable neighborhoods dotted with family-oriented parks
• Apartments and home prices ranging from the affordable to luxury
• Park on the Russian River and enjoy many more walking, hiking and biking trails
• Moderate winters, warm summers
• Balmy summer nights to enjoy downtown plaza events and Farmers Market
Based on information from Bay Area Real Estate Information Service (BAREIS).
This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2018 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, all rights reserved.